When we began opening up last October 2020, we put into practice several precautions as guided by the CDC for in-person gatherings.
Over the past few months, some of those have relaxed as the COVID numbers were going down.
Now, however, with COVID-19 Delta variant case numbers rising again, it seems prudent that we put those precautions back into place.
Therefore, we are asking that if you choose to attend in-person any of our gatherings or services, you observe the following:
- Please sign in as you come into the Center. This is necessary for tracking the number of persons at each service.
- Please use hygienic practices; hand sanitizer will be available at the sign-in station. We will do our part in keeping surfaces clean.
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED to help keep everyone safe.
- Please practice safe social distancing.
- Please stay home if you are not feeling well.
- Please leave if you find yourself becoming ill during the service.
- Please notify UCOT if you are tested and found to be positive and have attended a service recently. This can be easily done if you complete the form on contact us. Or call the ministry office at 918-582-6624.
If we follow these guidelines, we believe we will create a safe environment for us all. Thank you.
Paula Singleton, Board President